L’Oreal India offering scholarships to young Women, who are currently pursuing Graduation courses in any of the Technical fields can get scholarship details and apply for the scholarship before deadline at http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
Applications are inviting for L’Oreal India Scholarships 2020 to women students in India. Indian women currently pursuing graduation courses in any of the technical field related to science with good academic merit can get scholarship details through official and apply for the scholarship on or before closing date. Every year so many students are benefiting through this scholarship. L’Oreal India will provide financial support throughout the graduation course.
Totally 300 scholarships will be available for women students. This scholarship is open for study in any field of Science like Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, and other graduate courses pertaining to Science (B.Sc) etc. Selected students will receive scholarship value of up to Rs. 2.5 lacs, granted in equal annual installments over the period of the degree of study, subject to the submission of proof of the candidate passing each year.
Eligibility Criteria for L’Oreal India Scholarships 2020
Scholarship is open to Indian Citizens. This Scholarship is only for girl students desirous of pursuing a degree course in Science/ Medical/ Engineering/ Biotechnology or any other scientific field, in a recognized institute in India, who satisfy all the under mentioned conditions are eligible to the scholarships. The Candidate should have passed 12th standard examination from India during the Academic Year are eligible. The Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 85% marks in PCB/PCM.
Applicant age limit should not exceed 19 years. Age relaxation will not be applicable.
- Attested copy of proof of age
- Self attested proof of parents income (certificate from a government body e.g. income certificates/salary slip) or Form 16
- 10th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
- 12th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
L’Oreal India Scholarships 2020 Online Application Process for Young Indian Women in Science
All the eligible applicants should complete registration process in 4 steps.
- Applicants should visit official website http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
- Click on the Apply online link appear in header of the page
- Register with your e-mail id and fill the 5 step form
- Write your essay and attach all the documents
- Click on submit form
Offline Application process for L’Oreal India Scholarships 2020
Here we are provided the steps for offline registration process for L’Oreal India Scholarships 2020. Applicant can follow the steps and register for the scholarship.
- Download application form through official website http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
- Take a copy of print out and then fill the application form carefully without any mistakes
- Write essay on separate sheet of paper
- Attach necessary documents listed above
Send complete application forms along with necessary documents to the following address by post on or before closing date
H-140, Sector 63,
Noida U.P. 201307″
Shortlisted candidates and her parents will be called to attend an interview in Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata at their own cost. The interview will be conducted by a jury consisting of eminent members of the scientific and academic communities along with L’Oréal India representatives.
Required Documents for Selected Students
The scholars need to submit following documents within two months of receiving scholarship letter from L’Oreal India.
- Admission letter (attested by college)
- Fees receipt (attested by college)
- Student’s own bank account number
- PAN Card Copy or Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by bank)
Blank bank cheque with the word CANCELLED written on it
- Attached undertaking signed by yourself and either one of your parents