Chongqing Municipal Government accepting Mayor Scholarships to non-residents of China, all the eligible students can apply Mayor Scholarship 2020 before deadline at www.csc.edu.cn
Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship 2020, and Applications are inviting to International students to pursue high school Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral courses, In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government, Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Mayor Scholarship 2020 on or before deadline
Categories of Scholarship
Second Class Scholarship
Mayor Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be non-Chinese and who has already studied at universities of Chongqing for more than one semester and wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) or a non-degree student for at least one academic year in Chongqing for at least one year.
Applicants for Bachelor degree course must be under the age of 25 years, for Post Graduation course 35 years, for Doctoral degree course under the age of 40 years. Applicants for non-degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 45.
- Application form (Contact the universities in Chongqing)
- Highest notarized diplomas and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English if the documents are not written in Chinese or English). Applicants who are students currently studying at Chinese universities shall also provide a Study Certificate and transcripts from their host institutions.
- Study plan (written in Chinese or English).
- Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies shall provide two letters of recommendation by school or employer (written in Chinese or English).
- University admission notice.
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Copy of passport.
Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship 2020 Application Process
Applicants shall submit application materials directly to the International Students Admissions Office of the university by post, please make a note that Chongqing Municipal Education Commission does not accept application materials directly from applicants.
All the applications some of the candidates will be shortlisted and approved for the second stage process in that applicants will be forwarded to Chongqing Municipal Education Commission for the final approval.
The Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship 2020 Award Application Registration deadline is March 2020 respectively, everyone can visit official website before apply to get complete details with guidelines.