DSF Dolphin Scholarship USA Application is now open for Pre-Screening to high school or college children/stepchildren and spouses of members or former members of the submarine force or those who have served in submarine support activities, Applicants can get details at http://www.dolphinscholarship.org
Dolphin Scholarship Foundation currently offering Scholarships for high school or college children/stepchildren and spouses of members or former members of the submarine force or those who have served in submarine support activities, USA DSF Scholarships are available for Under Graduate level of studies in all subjects, the DSF Scholarships are providing for the students to give financial assistance in their studies.
Scholarship Award value by USA Dolphin Scholarship Foundation
Currently Dolphin Scholarship Foundation sponsors 117 ongoing DSF Scholarships with an annual grant of $2,000 or $3,400 per student for two to four years of full-time undergraduate students.
DSF Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be citizen of US, Candidate should need to satisfy following eligibility conditions
- High school senior or college student
- Child or stepchild of member or former member of the U.S. Navy Submarine Force
- Unmarried candidates
- Under age 24
- Scholar must attend a four year accredited college or university and intend to work toward a BS or BA degree
Eligibility criteria will be vary by person to person
- Applicant should be a child or stepchild of a member or former member of the U.S. Navy Submarine Force.
- Candidate should be a high school senior or be currently enrolled as a student in a college or an accredited vocational or technical institute
- Applicant should be unmarried and under the age 24 at time of the application deadline, March 15
Intend to or be enrolled as a full-time student working toward an Associate’s or Baccalaureate degree at a two or four year accredited universtiy or college or be working toward vocational/technical certification at an accredited institute. Scholars attending any Military Service Academy are not eligible for the Dolphin Scholarship.
Applicant should be the dependent spouse of a member or former member of the U.S. Navy Submarine Force
Intend to or be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student with a minimum of 12 credit hours per year in order to receive an Associate’s or Baccalaureate degree at a two or four year accredited university or college or be working toward vocational/technical certification at an accredited institute.
USA Dolphin Scholarship Foundation – Application Process
Applicants can proceed application process through official website and candidate need following eligibility criteria
- Academic Proficiency
- Extracurricular Activities
- Community Service
- 3 references (at least one providing non-academic insight on applicant)
- Student Essay
DSF Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The USA Dolphin Scholarship Foundation has announced the application registration service closed on March 15th 2019, candidates can please visit official web portal of Dolphin Scholarship Foundation before apply to get complete details at http://www.dolphinscholarship.org/.