Rotary and the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education inviting applications for UNESCO-Rotary Scholarships 2020 for Water and Sanitation Professionals. Eligible Rotary scholars can apply for scholarship at https://www.un-ihe.org/rotary-scholarships-water-and-sanitation-professionals
The Strategic partnership between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and UNESCO-IHE institute for water education aims to tackle the World’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of Trained professionals to devise, Plan, Implement, solutions in Developing and emerging countries. The main aim of the UNESCO-Rotary Scholarships 2020 for Water and Sanitation Professionals is designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded to the graduates annually at UNESCO-IHE’s Delft Campus in Netherlands.
Field of Study
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
- MSc in Water Management and Governance
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO-Rotary Scholarships 2020 for Water and Sanitation Professionals
Qualified clubs and districts that are located near the scholarship Candidate workplace or residence are encouraged to apply. Rotarians who are aware of Water and Sanitation professionals seeking to advance their career skills should have more priority than others. Applicants who are in the above fields are eligible.
Minimum Requirements for Participation
Applicant should need to maintain good academic record with following activities
- Provide a monthly update on the educational program and their cultural experiences to Rotarian sponsors in their home country
- Give atleast one presentation at a Rotary club or district event in Netherlands
- Give atleast one presentation at a Rotary district conference in their home country
- After returning to their home country, work wit Rotarian sponsors on an activity to make a positive impact on water and sanitation in their home community.
Application Process for UNESCO-Rotary Scholarships 2020 for Water and Sanitation Professionals
Applicant should visit Application Toolkit given on official website https://www.un-ihe.org/rotary-scholarships-water-and-sanitation-professionals. Follow the instructions and submit applications on or before closing date.
Successful applicants should have Strong academic background, significant and relevant professional experience and demonstrated leadership in the community can be shortlisted for the scholarship.