The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology (IMPRS-MCB) is inviting Scholarship applications for Ph.D students from all countries to pursue course at Germany, Interested candidates can apply for IMPRS-MCB Ph.D Scholarships 2018 at http://www.ie-freiburg.mpg.de/IMPRS-PhD-Program.
The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology (IMPRS-MCB) offering Scholarships to Ph.D students pursuing courses at Germany, the research will be carried out at IMPRS-MCB focuses on diverse questions in the fields of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, Cell Biology, Metabolism, Biochemistry, Proteomics, Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics, Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships through official website.
IMPRS-MCB Ph.D Scholarships 2018 Value
Selected candidates can receive 3 – 4 years scholarship for the duration of Ph.D course. The payment is sufficient to cover the monthly living costs in Freiburg. There are no tuition fees to be paid.
IMPRS-MCB Ph.D Scholarships 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants from all countries who are pursuing Ph.D course in the above mentioned fields at Germany are eligible to apply for the Scholarship, Candidate should be merit in their academic record and need Practical lab experience of at least 4-6 months, Applicant need excellent English language skills (TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent certificate recommended if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country).
All the supporting documents mentioned below must scan and keep all soft copies.
- Essay of Research Experience and Motivation
- Essay detailing a leadership experience in your life
- Transcripts of your academic education (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- Certificates of your degrees (Diploma, MSc and BSc or equivalent)
- English language certificate (recommended if you are not a native speaker or did not complete your University education in an English-speaking country, not mandatory)
- Results of knowledge tests (GRE, GATE or equivalent if available – not mandatory)
- Contact details of three references – Please inform your referees before you enter their email addresses in the application system.
IMPRS-MCB Ph.D Scholarships 2018 Application Process
All the eligible applicants should proceed on online for registration process of application form by using above mentioned supporting documents, Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
The Scholarship award Application registration deadline is March 2018 respectively, the candidates can visit official website to get complete details before apply at http://www.ie-freiburg.mpg.de.