Hugh Le May Fellowship 2019 Application forum Download for Rhodes University Scholarship Application Registration for South African Students by Rhodes University Application forum download at https://www.ru.ac.za…
The Hugh le May Fellowship is such a grant that is available to the senior scholars in alternate years for the subjects of Philosophy, Classics, Ancient, Medieval or Modern History, Classical, Biblical, Medieval or Modern Languages, Political Theory, Law. It is available for those who want to devote themselves in several fields of humanity and law for advanced work.
There are certain fields in which the Hugh le May fellowship 2019 is offered to the eligible candidates. The fields of studies are
- Classics, Ancient, Medieval or Modern History
- Classical, Biblical, Medieval or Modern Languages
- Political Theory
In case there is no deserving applicant with proper merit for the mentioned fields then the grant is extended towards other discipline but within the Faculty of Humanities.
Type of Fellowship by Rhodes University
The type of grant that is given to the deserving candidates is Hugh le May Fellowship by Rhodes University. It is conducted on an annual basis.
Country of Eligibility
This scope is not available to every nationality but only to the South Africa.
Place of study
The student needs to take up the program in the mentioned fields at South Africa to be considered eligible for Hugh le May Fellowship.
Hugh le May Fellowship Eligibility
Here is a quick look at the same
- Qualified applicants are those who have completed their PhD in less than 5 years
- If the appointment is accepted for 4 months and accompanied by partner then the grant also includes return economy airfare for the partner
- Depending on mutual agreement and also on the subject to the availability of funds the length of the Fellowship may be extended
- The Fellow will be required to present a report of the undertaken job
- The number of awardees for the grant is 1
What does it consist?
It consists the following:
- Direct return economy class airfare
- University accommodation
- 00 monthly cash stipend
- Internet access, use of the University library and sport facilities
- Honorary member of staff for the duration of the Fellowship
What is the duration?
The time period or the duration that is fixed for the Fellowship ranges between three and six months. The applicants who are selected need to take up residence in Grahamstown for the selected period between 1 January 2016 and 31 December 2018.
Way of application for Hugh le May
The Hugh le May Application needs to be submitted before or on 31st August 2018. The details for application process can be collected by calling Telephone +27 (46) 603 8936. One can also drop an email at the following ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scholarship is provided by the Rhodes University.
Important Dates and Deadline of Application Submission
The Hugh Le May Fellowship application registration 2019 deadline is set on 31st August 2018. All the applicants must apply before the given date.
Downloading of Application and other complete details of Hugh le May Fellowship Award 2019 visit at