GCU Scholarship 2019 Application for Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation, Arizona at https://www.gcu.edu….
The mission of The Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation is to provide the students with the scholarship to ensure that their bright future is not hampered due to lack of financial means. It is an independent non-profit 501 (c) (3) public charity. This program is especially for the students who are attending the ground campus of Grand Canyon University on a full-time basis. The grant by Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation (GCUSF) is offered in association with Grand Canyon University (GCU). Each organization is liable to pay one-half of the total money for the award.
About the GCU Scholarship 2019 grant
Here are few details that you need to know about the Grand Canyon University,Arizona scholarship before applying.
- The grant will only cover the tuition fee. The amount is about $16,500 for each academic year
- Besides it will also include the enrollment and program fees. However, the entire amount, including the tuition fee, cannot go beyond $18,000
- This package does not include housing, meal, parking ticket, health insurance, etc
- The grant is not transferable in any form. Also, it does not hold any cash value
- The scholarship is subjected to renew every academic year. However, the students need to have minimum cumulative GCU GPA of 3.0 to get it renewed. Failing to do so will mean that the grant will be discontinued
Let us see the metrics that can make the aspirants eligible for applying.
Direct Start Scholarships
Under this scholarship type, these are the parameters that you need to fulfill.
- Someone who graduated high school between December of the previous calendar year and June of the calendar year
- Any international student attending GCU with an F-1 Visa
- Completed and submitted the application form
- Submit transcripts showing six semesters
- Submit SAT and/or ACT scores
- Final transcript submission by day 21 of the semester
- Maintenance of specified GPA
Indirect Start Scholarships
Now let us tell you about the other type of scholarship that is offered for the students.
- For international students who is fully admissible and attending GCU with an F-1 Visa
- Applicants need to submit unofficial transcripts for all institutions since high school
- 24 or more attempted college credits
- official transcripts to GCU
Other scholarships and grants by Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation
Here is the list of other grants and scholarship provided by the organizers.
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering Program (CSTEP) Grant – Under this grant you are awarded $1,000 per academic year if you are admitted in GCU for computer science, information technology or engineering programs.
- Priority Registration Grant: The awards are $750, $500 or $250 per academic year for the first group of students to enroll at GCU for the fall semester.
Phi Theta Kappa Grant: With $1,000 per academic year it is provided if you are a current member of Phi Theta Kappa and have a 3.5 or greater cumulative college GPA.
For more and complete details about GCU Scholarship 2019 and Grants, Arizona please visit https://www.gcu.edu/admissions/tuition-and-financing/scholarships-grants.php