Chinese Government Ministry of Education offering Scholarships Bilateral Program for Under Graduate and Graduation courses. Interested students can apply for the scholarships on or before deadline at http://www.csc.edu.cn….
Ministry of Education (MOE) Chinese Government inviting scholarship applications to Bilateral program for International students to pursue Under Graduation, Post Graduation, Doctoral courses, Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations. The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars, eligible students can apply on or before deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Government Scholarships-Bilateral Program 2021-22
Applicant must be citizen of other than people’s Republic of China, Under Graduate program applicant should hold High school graduate, Master Degree program applicant should be a Bachelor Degree holder, Doctoral Program applicant should be a Master Degree holder.
Under Graduation courses applicant age limit must be under 25 years. Post Graduation courses applicant must be under the age limit of 35 years, Doctoral courses applicant age limit should be under 45 years.
Scholarship Duration Details
|Supporting Categories||Major Study(year)||Chinese Language(Preparatory Study)(year)||Duration of Scholarship（year)|
|General scholars||Upto 1||Upto 1||Upto 2|
|Senior Scholars||Upto 1||Upto 1||Upto 2|
All the documents should be written in Chinese or English Language
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy)
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal. This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters. Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- A CD of your own works (only required for arts students) Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available)
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
Application Process for Chinese Government Scholarships-Bilateral Program 2021-22
All the eligible applicants should follow the application guidelines given in the official website http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3157. Apply for the scholarship on or before deadline, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applications will be available between January and April.