Great Mind inviting Scholarship applications for HENAAC Scholars Programme, eligible candidates can apply for the Scholarships at http://www.greatmindsinstem.org.
HENAAC Programme offering 3 types of Scholarships to students.
- Corporate/Government Sponsored Scholarships,
- Special Recognition Scholarships,
- In Memoriam and Personal Tribute Scholarships.
The main objective of HENAAC Scholars Program 2018 is to addresses the immense need that the United States has to produce more domestic engineers and scientists. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the scholarships can get complete details regarding scholarship and apply for the Scholarship on or before deadline.
Scholarship Award Value
A merit-based scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000
HENAAC Scholars Programme 2018 Award Benefits
Scholarship Award covers Transportation support to the HENAAC STEM Career Conference, where Scholars are presented with their scholarship alongside the sponsor
Candidate should need following eligibility criteria to get the HENAAC Scholars Programme 2018, Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities. Applicants must be pursuing a science, technology, engineering or math degree. Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community. Recipients must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
- A 700-word essay based on a predetermined topic
- Current resume
- One peer letter of recommendation from a friend, classmate, lab partner, roommate, teammate, or fellow member of a campus or community organization
- One faculty letter of recommendation from a faculty, teacher, mentor, advisor, counselor, principal, dean, or MEP Director
- Official transcript with the seal of your college or high school (Transcripts must be in English)
- Self-photo (used for publication purposes only)
All the eligible should proceed application process in online mode and upload all the supporting documents along with application form on or before deadline.
Every year application deadline for the HENAAC Scholars Programme 2018 will be April 30th, for complete details please visit official web portal at http://www.greatmindsinstem.org.