Great Mind inviting Scholarship applications for HENAAC Scholars Programme, eligible candidates can apply for the Scholarships at http://www.greatmindsinstem.org.
HENAAC Programme offers 3 types of scholarships to students.
- Corporate/Government Sponsored Scholarships,
- Special Recognition Scholarships,
- In Memoriam and Personal Tribute Scholarships.
The main objective of the HENAAC Scholars Program 2022 is to address the immense need that the United States has to produce more domestic engineers and scientists. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the scholarships can get complete details regarding the scholarship and apply for the Scholarship on or before the deadline.
Scholarship Award Value
A merit-based scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000
HENAAC Scholars Programme 2022 Award Benefits
The scholarship Award covers Transportation support to the HENAAC STEM Career Conference, where Scholars are presented with their scholarship alongside the sponsor.
About the Award
|HENAAC Scholars Programme 2022||Details|
|Name of the Scholarship||HENAAC Scholars Programme|
|Number of Scholarships||Three (3)|
|Education Qualification||Pursuing Graduate|
|Name of Origination||Great Mind|
|Deadline||Expected on April 2022|
Candidates should need the following eligibility criteria to get the HENAAC Scholars Programme 2022, Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership, and campus/community activities. Applicants must be pursuing a science, technology, engineering, or math degree.
Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community. Recipients must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
- A 700-word essay based on a predetermined topic
- Current resume
- One peer letter of recommendation from a friend, classmate, lab partner, roommate, teammate, or fellow member of a campus or community organization
- One faculty letter of recommendation from a faculty, teacher, mentor, advisor, counselor, principal, dean, or MEP Director
- Official transcript with the seal of your college or high school (Transcripts must be in English)
- Self-photo (used for publication purposes only)
All the eligible should proceed application process in online mode and upload all the supporting documents along with the application form on or before the deadline.
Every year application deadline for the HENAAC Scholars Programme 2022 expected will be April 30th, for complete details please visit the official web portal at http://www.greatmindsinstem.org.