French Government sponsoring scholarships to Kenya students to undertake sandwich course in France, Interested Kenyans students can apply French Government Scholarships 2020 before deadline at https://ke.ambafrance.org…..
The French Government inviting applications to Scholarships for Kenya students to pursue a Master or a PhD course in France, Applications from all academic disciplines will be considered priority will be given to the following area of study. Interested and eligible Kenyans applicants can apply on or before deadline.
- Agricultural, veterinary and forestry sciences
- Engineering Sciences and Technologies.
- Medicine and Health sciences
- Energy (including oil mineral, but also solar) resources
- Science, technology and innovation
- Humanities and Social Sciences including French as French Language.
French Government Scholarships 2020 Scholarship Benefits for Kenyans
Selected students Funding can be provided to three months per year for three to four years, travel and tuition will also be covered.
French Government Scholarships 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be citizen of Kenya, Candidates holding Under Graduation course or Post Graduation course are eligible, Applicant should need Employer’s agreement and Financial plan indicating co-funding (self-sponsoring, study leave, other scholarship), for programmes taught in English language: good knowledge of French language or a letter of intent signed by the applicant’s commitment to follow French classes at Alliance Française prior to departure, for programmes taught in French language: a minimum level of B2 in French language is required. Applicants having taken time to look for a relevant academic program and a French Host University (neither the French Embassy nor the Campus France office in Nairobi will do it for you…).
- Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Applicant’s cover letter
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae (including mobile contacts and email)
- Copies of academic certificates (KCSE or equivalent, Bachelor, Masters)
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of the most recent and advanced diploma in French language studies (if any)
- Authorization of study leave from the employer (if any)
- Recommendation letters (if any)
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- Invitation letter or admission letter from a French University or copy of the ongoing exchange of emails.
- For PhD scholarship’s applicants: Need work plan
- For staff exchanges programme’s applicants: copy of the MoU signed between the Kenyan and the French Institutions.
French Government Scholarships 2020 Application Process
All the applicants must submit supporting documents to the following address on or before deadline, Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Contact Address for French Government Scholarships Application 2020
The Co-operation Attaché for Higher Education and Research
French Embassy to Kenya
Barclays Plaza 15th floor, Loita Street, Nairobi
PO Box 41 784 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
The French Government Kenyan Student Scholarships 2020 Application registration deadline is March 15th annually, for complete schedule with guidelines can visit official webpage before apply at https://ke.ambafrance.org/French-government-scholarships-2020-call-for-applications