TANA Foundation, USA offering Graduate scholarships to Andhra Students to pursue higher education in USA. Eligible applicants can get TANA Foundation Graduate Scholarships 2020 for Andhra Students at USA and application form at http://www.tana.org/foundation/scholarships/graduate-scholarships
TANA Foundation of USA is pleased to announce seven $2000/- (two thousand dollars) Graduate Scholarships for Telugu students who are currently residing in Andhra Pradesh ONLY to pursue higher education in the USA. Applicants who are pursuing graduation courses in USA can get scholarship details and apply for the scholarship on or before deadline. The scholarships will be awarded completely based academic record and financial need. Scholarships will be provided each individual semesters separately.
Scholarship Details: Selected student will receive scholarship benefit of $500 for each semester based on previous semester academic record.
Eligibility Criteria TANA Foundation Graduate Scholarships 2020 for Andhra Students at USA
Applicant should be citizen of India and belongs to Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who are pursuing Graduation courses at US Universities can be eligible. Scholarship will be awarded based on Academic achievement and Financial need. Applicant should need to submit previous year academic record.
- Name, Address with pin code and Phone number (if available) of applicant.
- Profession and annual Income of applicant. (Enclose all documents in support)
- Name, Address, and Phone number of Parents.
- Professions and annual incomes of parents. (Enclose all documents in support)
- Net worth of all assets (homes, cars, land, farms, business, savings, investments etc.) of applicant and parents together. (Enclose all documents in support)
- High School and College educational qualifications, GRE, TOEFL scores, and work experience of the applicant. (Enclose a copy of the transcripts)
- Name, Address and Phone number of the department and the University in the US where the applicant intends to enroll. (Enclose a copy of the letter of admission)
- Sources to finance your education including financial aid and loans. (Enclose copies of letters of financial aid, loan documents, bank statements and I-20 Form from the University where the applicant is enrolling)
- A letter of recommendation from one of your most recent lecturers, Professors etc. explaining your academic accomplishments and justifying financial need to receive TANA Foundation Scholarship. Emphasis on justification of financial need is essential.
- A signed applicant’s statement that you promise to support, through TANA Foundation, a new Telugu student from Andhra Pradesh within three years, and that you promise to be in touch with TANA Foundation on half yearly basis until such promise is fulfilled.
- TANA Foundation’s Scholarship check will be paid directly to the University where student is planning to enroll. Checks will not be issued in the name of the recipient.
Application Process for TANA Foundation Graduate Scholarships 2020 for Andhra Students at USA
Applicants should send application form along with supporting documents e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before closing date by regular air mail or Express Mail only. Registered letters are not necessary and will only delay the applications.
Selections will be done based on following needs
- need merit,grades, and recommendations
- Scores in standardized tests like GRE, TOEFL
- Reputation of the College/University in India from which the applicant is graduating
- Reputation of the school in North America in which the applicant is planning to pursue higher education
- The field of study in which the applicant is planning higher education
- Extra curricular activities the applicant is proficient in and only if the applicantis a Telugu student from Andhra Pradesh.
Official schedule for the scholarship will be announced shortly.