Online applications are invited for Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship Program 2020-21 in USA, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.cascadehealthcaresolutions.com…
Cascade Healthcare Solutions provides scholarships to the student who want to pursue under graduate, graduate in Nursing degree from any accredited university or institution or a high school grade student enrolled in under graduate Nursing degree in United States. The aim of the program is to give supporting to nursing students who want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients as a nurse.This provides funds to many economically backward students to pursue Nursing education.
Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship is provided by Cascade Healthcare Solutions to the student who want to pursue under graduate, graduate in Nursing degree from any accredited university.
Value of the award:
The candidate who is selected for Nurses Make a Difference scholarship will receive an amount of $1,000 as a winning prize.
Eligibility Criteria for Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship Program 2020-21
The candidate who is applying for the scholarship should have the following eligibility criteria..
- Candidate should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a school with an undergraduate nursing program.
- Have a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Candidate should be willing to provide a profile photo and brief biography to be displayed on official website, if you are awarded the scholarship.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Candidates should have been at least 18 years old and candidate above the age limit are not eligible to apply.
Application procedure to apply for Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship Program-2020:
The following are the documents to be submitted along with application form:
- All applicants are required to write an essay on the topic that is given by the foundation in its official notification.
- An essay must be written with a word limit of 200-300 words.
Application form should be sent along with above documents through e-mail.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly the application are released in the month of August,2020 respectively, all the interested and eligible candidates can visit official website before apply at https://www.cascadehealthcaresolutions.com/