Online applications are invited from Non-EEA for the Netherlands Til burg partner Excellence scholarship 2020, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.tilburguniversity.edu..
Til Burg University provides scholarships to the students from Universidad del Rosario (Colombia), EAFIT (Colombia), Stellenbosch University (South Africa) and Higher School of Economics (Russia) for their masters education through Til burg partner excellence scholarship programme. Candidate must be pursuing his/her M.Sc programme in economics at university.
The scholarship is exclusively open to students from one the partner universities that are mentioned above, this provides them the complete tuition fees for their academic year.
Value of Award
The value of the award is equal to the TiSEM Partner Scholarship: € 3.500. The tuition fees amount is equal to €11.000 , along with tuition fees monthly allowances are also provided. Both tuition fees and others are summed to an amount of €10.000, which is partly financed by the Holland Scholarship.
Netherlands Til burg Partner Excellence Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria and Educational qualification
- The applying candidate must posses Master degree in any field available at the School of Economics and Management at Til burg University.
- Candidate should have good education qualification. The excellence of the candidate is decided according to Dutch GPA that is they should have minimum of 8-grade points out of 10- grade points.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class.
students from Universidad del Rosario (Colombia), EAFIT (Colombia), Stellenbosch University (South Africa) and Higher School of Economics (Russia) are eligible to apply that is non-EEA citizens are invited to apply.
Application procedure to apply for the Netherlands Til burg partner Excellence scholarship 2020-21
Candidates should attach the following documents along with application form:
- A xerox copy proof of English proficiency– IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation either by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole that is completeness, accuracy and consistency.
Application Deadline: Expected
Mostly online application forms are available in the month of March,2020. Interested and eligible candidates along with particulars should apply before the deadline, for official schedule and further information please visit official website at https://www.tilburguniversity.edu.