Fair & Lovely Foundation scholarships inviting applications for Women Under Graduate and Post Graduate students. Eligible students can apply Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 before deadline at https://www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2019 for Women offering Scholarships to Under Graduate and Post Graduate students. Women students who are pursuing UG and PG courses can have an opportunity to get scholarship. Every year foundation supporting financially to women students to support in their education. Candidates, who want to more information about Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2018, are suggested to go through information given below. Applicants should apply for the scholarship before closing date.
Fair & Lovely foundation will provide 1 Lakh per annum to rural area Women students additionally amount of Rs. 3000 per year will be provided in order to meet their other expenses related to education. The Scholarship Reward will be set for per applicants is Rs. 2500 to 40000.
Eligibility Criteria for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2019 for Women
Applicant should be citizen of India. Applicant should hold 12th class from any government recognized board with minimum 60% of marks for Graduation courses. Applicant should hold Graduation from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicant Annually family Income must be less then Rs. 4 Lakhs from all resources to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation 2018 Scholarship. Scholarship is applicable to only women students.
Applicant age limit should be between 15 to 30 years. Age relaxation 2 years will be applicable to SC, ST category students as per Foundation norms.
- 1 Passport Size Photo /PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driver’s License
- Aadhar Card
- 10th std. marks card with photo
- Birth certificate/ valid Indian passport/ Driver’s License
- 10th standard marks card with Date of Birth mentioned
- 1 Set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th Std and 12th standard. Post graduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college.
- 10th Standard marks card / 12th standard marks card
- Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)
- Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
- Proof of Income / BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate
- Recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
Application Process for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2019 for Women
- Applicant can visit official website https://www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
- Go through the “Apply Online” link
- Open application form
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Upload all supporting Documents
- Click on Submit form
Successful completion of application process, applicant can save a copy of application form and take a Print out for the application form and send application form to the following address on or before closing date. Incomplete application form will not be considered for further process.
Fair & Lovely Foundation
P.O.Box No. 11281
Marine Lines Post Office
Mumbai – 400 020
Applicant should be selected for the scholarship based on academic performance and family financial conditions. Some of the students will be shortlisted from all the applicants.
Application forms is expected to available in the month of February. We will update official information shortly.