The Community Foundation of the Ozarks serves has invite applications for 950+ CFO Scholarship program for 2021-22, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://cfozarks.org….
The Community Foundation of the Ozarks is the international foundation provides CFO scholarships 2021-22 for about 950 + students annually including the communities, schools, and other non-profit organizations by the funds released by the donars who are interested in achieving their charitable goals.one of their most important goal is to provide education to as many children as they can provide with the funds.
The CFO organization provided scholarship an amount of $1.25 million in the year 2017-18, whereas the amount increased up to $1.45 million for the annual year 2020-19. The amount about to be released for the year 2020-19 is under the discretion of the organization. These represent some 390 named scholarship funds, with many awarding multiple scholarships to more than 950 students. The eligible or selected candidates will receive a fully funded scholarship until the completion of their course.
The award is given to the candidates with all the eligible qualifications and selected by the Community Foundation of the Ozarks .
Value of award
The organization provided scholarship an amount of $1.25 million in the year 2017-18, whereas the amount increased up to $1.45 million for the annual year 2020-19,but the scholarship amount released for the year 2021-22 is according to the availability of funds. Scholarships range in size from $250 to $6,000 a year.
Eligibility Criteria for CFO Scholarship Program 2021-22
The CFO Scholarships is applicable only for the students across Southern Missouri USA.
Scholarships available to:
- Many of the scholarships are available to students from anywhere in the CFO’s service region
- others are earmarked for a specific city or for students looking to enter a particular field of study.
- Others offer assistance for those seeking specialty degrees, including law school, nursing or vocational/technical studies.
- In Springfield, the Harold H. Lurie, M.D. Fund: awarded for future practitioners.
- The Southwest Missouri Chapter of Construction Specifications Institute: scholarship tto support for students in construction related trades
- The Bob Johnson Scholarship Fund: is awarded for first time students in Lamar.
Application procedure to apply for 950+ CFO scholarship program 2021-22
The candidate should first select the scholarship program they are applying for and fill the application form with necessary documents and submit them along with application form and send them through e-mail to the CFO organization.
Application Deadline: Expected
Mostly the online application form is released in the month of February, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply along with particulars through official website at http://cfozarks.org