Zawadi Africa Education Fund Invited Applications from Undergraduate girls for Zawadi UG Scholarship 2020, eligible women candidate can apply before deadline at www.zawadiafrica.org….
Zawadi African Education Fund is a program developed to provide a high quality education for the young girls from the economically backward and deprived communities from the African countries. This is a undergraduate scholarship program for the academically good African women who want to pursue the higher education. It was believed that with higher education facilities and character development there will be a positive change towards their attitude of life and result in development of their life style and way of living in their communities.
Zawadi African Education Fund is created with a good vision to develop living and literary conditions of African women interested donars can join hands to be a part of social good.
Number of Scholarship Awardees for Undergraduate Womens
Not specifically defined, but it is declared by organisation according to funds available.
Value of Award
It is released annually but the value is not defined.
students from Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Mozambique who are interested in pursuing higher studies in African nations along with Us can apply.
Eligibility for Zawadi UG Scholarship
- A girl who completed secondary school education and possessing the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Must posses good academic score.
- The girl should have great leadership skills in community, school and in all public places
- should face all discriminated problems such as serious financial challenges, oppressive social-cultural practices such as early marriages and Female Genital Mutilation etc. in order to attain academic excellence.
- Come from a financially deprived section.
- Economically backward status should be visible.
Application Registration of Zawadi UG Scholarship for Girl’s 2020
To apply for Zawadi Undergraduate women Scholarship 2020, through online from the official website of Zawadi Africa Education Fund with the qualification of candidate must have good academics, financial backwardness and leadership qualities overall the final decision is in purview of university boards.
How to Apply:
The following are the documents required for application
- A certificate of secondary school education and possessing the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE).
- Passport size photograph
- A Biography written on one side of the paper is attached to application form. The biography should be typed form.
- recommendation letter from class teacher
- An essay with limited words is to be written and encrypted to it.
- Birth and Nationality certificates
All these documents are to be sent along with application form.
Application Deadline : Expected
The application is released mostly in the months of February, 2020 for Ghana and the deadline for Kenya, Uganda and Mozambique is in month of March, 2020 respectively. Interested and eligible candidates can visit official website before apply to get official schedule with guidelines at http://www.zawadiafrica.org/apply-now/.