Online applications are invited for World Bank’s Robert S.McNamara Fellowships 2019-2020 program for Developing countries, Interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at http://www.worldbank.org….
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program is offered by World bank which provides fellowships to the students who want to pursue post graduation and PhD research. The research work is carried out in Bank member country other than the applicant’s home country, the fellowship funding can be for 6-10 months or for the complete fully-funded which is completely under the discretion of the bank, the aim of the bank is to reach the best and brightest researchers and lecturers from the highest quality institutions and region’s universities, research centers and relevant professional networks without any discrimination and back dropping.
The award is given to the selected students who want to pursue post graduation and PhD research, Number of scholarships is not specified.
Value of award:
The selected candidate will be awarded $25,000 ,The scholarship covers a 6 to 10 month period..
Eligibility Criteria for World Bank’s Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2019-2020
The following are the criteria that the contesting candidate should posses to apply for World Bank’s Robert S.McNamara Fellowships program for Developing countries to the academic year of 2019-2020, candidate should posses all the eligibility criteria mentioned, eligibility criteria will not change during an open call for applications.
- Applicant should be enrolled in a PhD program in a member developing country of the World Bank at the time of application
- Candidate must have completed all coursework and exam requirements for attaining a PhD at the time of application;
- Candidate must posses or adhere a PhD thesis centered on a field of development.
- There are specific language requirements of each country and university so the student should go through these before applying.
The candidate who are under the age of 35 are eligible to apply for World Bank’s Robert S.McNamara Fellowships program For Developing countries
The students who are applying should be a national of a World Bank member developing country, Candidate should not hold dual citizenship of a developed country.
Application procedure to apply for World Bank’s Robert S.McNamara Fellowships 2019-2020 program for Developing countries
The following are the documents are to be submitted with application form:
- application form
- Agreement representing acceptance to terms and conditions which is in application form
- recommendation from host university research advisor
- recommendation from PhD Thesis supervisor.
Application form is to be submitted along with the documents mentioned above through e-mail through official website.
Application deadline : Expected
From November, 2019 the online application will be start respectively,for official schedule with further information please visit http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships.