University of the South Pacific USP Shrikisun Balgovind Scholarship 2018 for Full-Time Degree Students in Fiji, Application Registration at https://www.usp.ac.fj….
This is a scholarship designed for those students who have merit but do not have the scope to exercise the same due to lack of proper financial support, the Shrikisun Balgovind scholarship 2018 is provided for two persons who deserve the same due to their talent, they are selected from two of the major ethnic communities in Fiji. One of them needs to belong from Itaukei and the other is Fijian of Indian decent.
The USP Shrikisun Balgovind Scholarship 2018 is available for full-time degree at University of the South Pacific. It is a great way to promote and support education while ensuring bright life for deserving students.
There are some of the criteria that the applicants need to meet in order to be eligible for consideration in the Shrikisun Balgovind Scholarship.
- The students needs to be a citizen of Fiji
- The annual income of the guardian or parents of the applicants should not exceed FJ$20,000. This should be the combined income and not that of individuals.
- The candidate needs to meet the USP admission criteria of the degree program
- Those who are already pursuing a degree program are also allowed to apply
What will it cover?
What are the things that will be included in the scholarship awarded? Let us have a look:
- Tuition fees
- Book allowance
- Living allowance that is given on per semester basis
- General Service and Health Service fees
Shrikisun Balgovind Scholarship 2018 Application process
What is the process of USP Scholarship application? Read on to know more:
- The application form can be collected physically from Student Administrative Services (Laucala Campus)
- There is also an online version that can be downloaded from http://usp.ac.fj/forms
- The form must be accompanied by a letter explaining the financial circumstance of the guardian or parent
- Along with USP Application an Admission form is required for those who are not studying in any current semester
There are certain documents that you need to send with the form. You can submit the form online. However, you can also send offline with the form, letter, and other required documents to.
Student Administrative Services
The University of the South Pacific
Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji
For further information contact: Student Administrative Services, Laucala Campus,
Tel: (679) 3231444 or Email: bursary@.usp.ac.fj
The last date for sending the applicants is 1st February respectively. Any application reaching or submitted after the given time will not be accepted and please visit the official website of Shrikisun Balgovind Scholarship to get complete details at http://usp.ac.fj/