University of Stirling postgraduate Awards 2019-2020 for International Students in Scotland, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.stir.ac.uk….
The University of Stirling, UK is offering scholarship to the international students who are interested in pursuing full time masters degree course from the university, the scholarships are offered in any field that can upgrade the knowledge of the candidate and are under the purview of the University, the awards are offered to the selected students to taught postgraduate applicants who are self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate, The University of Stirling, UK is one of the top 60 universities of the world.
Award: The award is given to the students who are interested in pursuing full time masters degree course from the university.
Value of award:
The selected candidate will receive a scholarship of amount £3,000.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply University of Stirling Postgraduate Awards 2019-2020
The following are the eligibility criteria that a candidate must meet to apply for University of Stirling postgraduate Awards for International Students, Scholarship awards are available for students resided in, or nationals of the countries, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria
- For a candidate from Thailand should possess a minimum 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- For a candidate from Oman, Canada,Malaysia,USA should possess a minimum 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- for a candidate from Ghana, Hongkong, Kenya, Nigeria, Singapore possess a minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- For a candidate from Vietnam,Taiwan,Japan,possess a minimum average grade profile of 75 percent
- Applying candidate should possess a Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
No age limit is specified in the official notification, Candidate should visit the website before applying the scholarship.
Candidates belonging to Canada, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Kenya, Japan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, USA and Vietnam are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application procedure to apply for University of Stirling postgraduate Awards for International Students-2018:
The following are documents required to apply for scholarship
- copies of educational certtificates
- Two Letters of recommendation
- recent transcript of grades
- English language test grades.
Applicants should submit their application form along with the documents mentioned above, Candidate should sent them through e-mail or by post through address mentioned in official website.
Application deadline: Expected
August, 2019 is expected deadline for application form registration, for further information and official schedule with guidelines please visit https://www.stir.ac.uk/regulations/postgraduate/qualificationsandawards/