University Paris-Saclay inviting International Scholarship to Pursue Master Courses at Paris-Saclay University, Candidates can get Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020 Application at https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr
Université Paris-Saclay offering Merit Based Scholarships to International students to pursue Master courses at the University, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level. Candidates who are eligible and merit in their academics will be selected for scholarships.
Total No.of Scholarships: 160
Applicants from any of the country are eligible for Scholarship and should take admission for Master Courses at the Paris-Scalay University. International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student programme that does not confer a degree. International students living in France less than one year, taking language classes that do not confer a degree (type FLE or other). Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
Eliegible Criteria for Scholarship
- Individuals already living in France (except for the cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have suspended their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Holders of any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old the year of acceptance.
Scholarship Selection Process about Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020
Applicants can receive e-mail. e-mail will be receive only selected candidates. Selection process will be done in 2 waves
- Wave 1 is the students must ensure their application file be completed and the references be provided before the beginning of March at the latest.
- Wave 2 participants, the application file is expected to be completed before the end of April.
- Recommendation forms from 2 refferals
- Application form
- Other required documents as prescribed
All the eligible candidates can send application form along with supporting documents by e-mail.
Application Deadline dates will be announced in official website.
Results Announcement Dates
Wave 1 results will be announced on April 2020
Wave 2 Results will be announced on Mid of June month