Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) 2020 for South African students to pursue Master’s in the Swedish Institute, the interested candidates can apply for Swedish Institute Study Scholarships through https://si.se/en/….
Swedish Institute offering fully funded scholarship to pursue Master studies in Sweden. Every year SISS grant 550 scholarships per year. The Swedish Institute let to known the eligible students list in the academic year 2020 – 2020 as soon as possible. South African citizens who are interested to pursue Master courses in Swedish Institute can get eligibility criteria, and all the details of the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) 2020.
There are only 10 scholarships offered by the Swedish University for the students of South Africa
Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) 2020
Only the citizens of South African students are eligible for Swedish Institute Study Scholarships(SISS)
Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) Benefits
This scholarship covers the following given below
- Tuition fees for SA students
- It is going to provide the travel and living expenses of SEK15000* and SEC 9000 per month.
- It also offers the health insurance for the students for illness and accidents
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
* travel grant is paid at a time along the scholarship. This travel grand is not paid for the students living in the Swedish
Application procedure for Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) 2020
- At universityadmissions.se apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes on or before Deadline
- Be careful while applying for the Swedish University as it is a national online application process for getting admission in it. Swedish University and Swedish institute are completely different. Swedish is an independent agency.
- The students are eligible when they are in the liSt of Masters programme
- Once you are submitted your application form, you will receive the personal application number consisting of seven or eight digits. Save that number as it may have some further use with it
- For paying application fee and submitting the documents that are required for the University admission the last date is 1 February 2020
Apply for Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS) 2020
- You have to apply this Scholarship after finishing application of Master’s Programme
- The required documents for this scholarship are to be submitted in duration period of 2 – 9 th February through online application process
- The online application form is available from 2nd February 24:00 to 9th February 2020
Don’t wait for the last day for submitting the application form as their will be a huge pressure at the of the period https://si.se/en/