Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship programme 2019-2020 inviting applications for Scholarships to pursue undergraduate (BA/BSc), master (MA/MSc) or doctoral degree programme for Foreign students, Eligible students can apply before deadline at http://www.tka.hu…
Applications are inviting for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for Foreign students, The Stipendium Hungaricum Programme is operated by Tempus Public Foundation under the supervision of the Ministry of Human Capacities, the aim of the programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries, the core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. Currently 41 sending partners are engaged in the programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships subjects vary from country to country.
Scholarship Available Country: Hungary
Scholarship includes Tuition-free education, Monthly Stipend, Accommodation Contribution, Medical Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2019-2020 Programme
Foreign Students are eligible to Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, Scholarships are available for undergraduate (BA/BSc), master (MA/MSc) or doctoral degree programme. Applicant should be proficient in English Language.
- A recent photo of the applicant (taken not earlier than 2 years before the submission of the application must also be uploaded)
- Those who apply for partial (exchange) studies must clearly state the length (1 or 2 semesters) and start date (September of February) of the studies they apply for! All applicants
- Motivation Letter
- Minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters
- Written in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian all applicants
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level determined by the Host Institution AND their translations
- School certificates and their translations bachelor level full time programmes: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
Application Process of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2019-2020
All the eligible students can apply in online mode through official website http://www.tka.hu/international-programmes/2966/stipendium-hungaricum. The applicants must fill out and save all requested information on the online application form in English language, Submit application forms on or before deadline.
Application Deadline : Expected
February 16 2019, is expected deadline for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for foreign Students application registration, official schedule and guidelines visit official website before apply.