Sleeklens, a group of photographers and designers who work mainly with Photography and Adobe Lightroom introducing Academic scholarship programme to High school, Under Graduate and Post Graduation students from all Nationalities, students can apply before deadline at https://sleeklens.com…..
Sleeklens, a group of photographers and designers who work mainly with Photography and Adobe Lightroom is pleased to announce its academic scholarship program for all nationalities, Scholarship is open to High school, Under Graduate and Graduated students, Sleeklens was founded in 2015 and the mission of Sleeklens is to provide second to none customer service, our never ending strive for improvement and the highest quality Products.
Scholarship Value: Selected winner will receive scholarship value of $2000
Scholarship Details: Scholarship will be applicable to 3 winners.
Field of study: High school, undergraduate and graduate level in any field.
Eligibility Criteria for The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program 2019-2020
All the International students are eligible to the scholarship, Applicants who are satisfied following eligibility conditions are applicable to the scholarship.
- Either be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited University or College or be able to present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an authorized University or College.
- Applicant has both an identification card, identification quantity or every other type of legal file this is furnished by means of their organization of preference
- The final decision regarding the winners might be made with the aid of sleeklens. that decision will be final and could now not be open to attraction
- The information of the winners will be thoroughly checked and verified before any payments are processed. ought to there be any fake information submitted, the whole utility may be disqualified
- Each student can only apply once per year. Previous winners must not apply as their applications will be disqualified immediately
Application Process of The Sleeklens Academic Scholarship Program 2019-2020
There will be 2 steps required to complete application process
Step 1: Essay Requirements
Prepare an essay that is between 2000 and 2600 words as per the following instructions. Earlier than submitting your application, please ensure you have got provided all the important records. any essay that is deemed incomplete or has grammatical, punctuation or errors in format may be disqualified. Individual students can apply only once a year, if a single scholar/applicant is discovered to have carried out extra than as soon as, all packages for that scholar can be disqualified. Applicant should prepare essay on the following topic
“Students use social media and the internet in all kinds of ways, from keeping in touch with their friends to researching for and submitting assignments. One of the least thought about uses of social media is leveraging it to get a job after college. Discuss some of the ways that you could use social media to get a job after college. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using social media to get a job after college?”
Step 2: Fill in and Submit Application Form
Successful Application Confirmation
If all the information provided in your application is correct, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, Submit application forms on or before deadline.
Application Deadline : Expected
March 2019 is the expected deadline for application process, please visit official website for getting complete details.