Call to Application Registration for SFM Foundation scholarship program 2020 to to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa residents who are between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://www.sfmfoundation.com….
SFM foundation releases scholarships annually for high school as well as college students relating to any field belonging to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa in USA as the permanent residents of the countries are applicable to receive the scholarship, the SFM Scholarship 2020-21 includes Tuition, books, and fees without room and other expenses that is except accommodation charges. The SFM Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution in two equally apportioned installments during the school year installment timings differ by the school.
The award is given to high school as well as college students relating to any field belonging to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa nations by SFM foundation.
Value of Award:
To the selected candidate the amount paid is between $1,000 and $10,000 annually under some terms and conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply SFM Foundation Scholarship 2020-21 Program
The candidates must posses the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Candidate must be the natural, adopted, step-child or full dependent of a worker injured or other conditions prescribed in official notification should be the residents of Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa according to their compensation laws.
- Candidate must be a Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa resident with the prescribed age limit between 16 and 25 at the time of the application.
- Candidate should posses a high school diploma, GED or be a high school student in good standing.
- Academic achievement, aptitude, extracurricular activities, and community service of the applicant are considered.
- Candidate grade point average will be reviewed against the number of hours the applicant works and his/her community involvement.
- Candidate must be pursuing a primary college or university degree (bachelor’s or associate’s) or vocational education and training (certificate or license) from any accredited school.
- Candidate should provide proof for their economic status.
Application procedure to apply for SFM Foundation scholarship program 2020-21
Candidate can fill in the form electronically using Adobe Reader or print it out and complete it manually, Candidate should make sure to save a copy of application form for their future records, firstly to fill the application form one should posses all the following documents mentioned above, the application form is to be sent to the SFM foundation either by post or by e-mail.
Application dead line : Expected
Mostly the SFM Scholarship application forms 2020-21 are released in the month of March,2020 respectively, interested and eligible candidates can visit official website before apply to get official schedule and guidelines at https://www.sfmfoundation.com/application_information.cfm.