SBE Non-EU Scholarship 2018-2019 Online applications invited for Three year degree program scholarship for Non-EU/EEA students in Maastricht University, Netherlands, Interested candidates can apply before apply at https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl….
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is providing scholarships to students who want to pursue under graduate course of three-year BSc programmes from Netherlands, the university is known for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education, SBE Scholarship is available to students who are belonging to non-EU/EEA nationality only, the scholarship is available for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, and can be maximum of three years. The SBE Non-EU Scholarship is awarded annually in Netherlands.
The award is provided to students eligible for pursuing undergraduate programme (BSc) in the fields of International Business, Economics and Business Economics.
Value of the award:
The selected student is provided with scholarship including most of the allowances such as:
- One-off allowance : € 900
- Health care and liability insurance : € 520
- Visa costs : € 317
- Tuition fees : € 7500
- One-off contribution to the travel costs : € 1000
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
The following are the eligibility criteria that an applicant must posses to apply for scholarship:
- Candidate should have been admitted to one of the following the School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programmes: International Business, Economics and Business Economics
- Candidate must score good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70% if not, they are not eligible.
- If requested by the Faculty, a candidate must be ready to spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment
Candidate should be possessing an age limit of less than 35 years old on the date prescribed in official website.
- Candidate should come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport for a country within the EU/EEA.
- Applicant should be eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
Application procedure to apply for Three-Year Bachelor Degree Program Scholarship 2018-2019 in Netherlands
- passport size photograph.
- An essay relating to contribution of candidate to school with maximum word limit of 500 words.
- Each copy of all transcripts, diplomas and certificates.
All the above mentioned documents along with application form is to be sent to university trough post or by e-mail.
Application Deadline : Expected
Mostly application forms are released in the month of April,2018, applicants can visit official website before apply to get official schedule with guidelines at https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl