Project Yellow Invites Application for Light Hunter Garner Video Scholarship 2018, apply before deadline and the Contest Of Project Yellow Light/Hunter Garner registration available at http://projectyellowlight.com…
The “Project Yellow Light/Hunter Garner Scholarship” is a form of the contest for High school and college students in the categories of video, design, and audio. It is provided in partnership with Ad Council, U-Haul, Clear Channel Outdoor, Mazda, National Organizations for Youth Safety, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and iHeartRadio.
Any High school juniors and seniors or the equivalent degree who are waiting to complete their high school requirements by July 2017 or 2018 can apply. However, they should also intend to attend a U.S. accredited college or university in the beginning of fall of 2018 or 2019.
Undergraduate college or university students or the equivalent who are attending U.S. accredited college or university presently and are also between 17 – 25 at the time of entry. Willing applicants can also apply as a team but no more than 4 people can be in one team. Also, the winning prize will be distributed among the team members evenly.
Project Yellow Light Hunter Garner Video Scholarship Process of application
The applicants need to create the video of .25 or .55 seconds exactly. The topic of the video is:
“Stop distracted driving. And like drivers, videos are better when they are focused, so pick one type of distraction as the subject of your video: Texting while driving, E-mailing, Tweeting, Facebooking, Snapchatting, or anything else someone does with their thumbs and their phone instead of keeping them on the wheel.”
The videos must be:
- Be either exactly 55 seconds or 25 seconds in the length (Video Contest)
- Original (All)
- If music it included it should be provided by YL through PYL’s music library on the Resources page at www.projectyellowlight.com. Creation and use of original music is also allowed. (Video Contest)
- Horizontal image is allowed (Video Contest)
- RGB color More (Video Contest_
- Uncompressed JPG file type (Design Contest)
- 400×1400 pixels art Pixel Dimension (Design Contest)
- Should not have any brand names of products, etc (Design Contest)
- Allowed audio format are Be .mp3, .wav or .aiff format, outputted as 2-channel Stereo (Radio Contest)
- The submission can be done through the website: http://www.projectyellowlight.com/apply#video
The amount of award by Project Yellow Light Hunter Garner Video Scholarship 2018
First Place: 2 winners will be selected one from high school content and the other from college. Prize money is $5,000 scholarship along with the opportunity for their video to be considered for use as the basis for a PSA for the Ad Council.
Second Place: Here also 2 winners will be selected one from high school content and the other from college. Each will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
Third Place: 2 winners will be selected one from high school content and the other from college. Each will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Two winners, one from high school content and the other from college will each receive $2,000 scholarship along with the opportunity of consideration for using their design by the Ad Council.
One from high school content and the other from college will be selected as the winner who will receive $2,000 scholarship each. Their Radio entry will have the opportunity to be considered for playing across national stations by Ad Council.
Deadline for application registration for Project Yellow Light Hunter Garner Video Scholarship 2018
- The Video contest begins October 31, 2018, at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends April 1, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Video Contest Period”).
- The Design contest begins October 31, 2018, at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends March 1, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Design Contest Period”).
- The Radio contest begins December 15, 2018, at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends April 1, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
For any other queries or additional information please visit http://www.projectyellowlight.com/