Republic Government Poland inviting Scholarship applications for Young academicians for research, eligible and interested Young Academician candidates can apply Polish Government Scholarship 2019 before deadline at http://studium.uw.edu.pl.
Government of Republic Poland, Polish universities offering scholarships to young academicians for research candidates from Eastern Europe, Russia countries of Central Asia and Caucasus. Scholarship is granted for realization of a scientific practice, in the form of a 1-year long
individual complementary studies.
Scholarship Award value: The scholarship is 1350 PLN per month. The costs of accommodation and feeding should be individually covered by the scholarship holders.
Polish Government Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be resident to Eastern Europe, Russia countries of Central Asia and Caucasus are eligible for the scholarship, Candidate should hold University diploma (4- or 5-year studies ending with a defense of a bachelor diploma or master thesis), preferably in the humanities: history, international relations, political sciences, journalism, sociology, ethnology, cultural sciences, social psychology, administration, management and law. Complete eligibility conditions for the Scholarship will be given below.
- General knowledge in the general issues concerning one of the above mentioned fields or similar fields, particularly in the 19 and 20 centuries.
- Applicant should have a knowledge of the Polish language at a level guaranteeing that the student is able to understand the lectures and do the required reading is essential.
- In an extraordinary cases there is a possibility to qualify candidates without the knowledge of the Polish language. Such scholarship holders will be, however, obligated to learn Polish language individually and after getting notification of being qualified to the Program they will have to take part in additional intensive course of Polish language
Age Limit: Applicant should be in the age limit of 35 years
- Copy of University diploma equivalent to Polish Bachelor’s o r Master’s degree or an
official document confirming participation in doctoral studies or working.
- Precisely completed application form (available at: www.studium.uw.edu.pl).
- Concise letter of motivation indicating major of studies chosen by the candidate, possibly.
- Project of research work.
- Curriculum vitae written in Polish or English language, in the reverse chronological
order, in which the most recent events are listed first, including 1 photograph in a paper
or electronic version (converted into JPG).
- List of all academic publications, most significant academic written work, professional or
- Certificates confirming candidate’s knowledge of Polish and English language.
- Other information, documents that the candidate believes might assist the commission
in evaluating his or her application.
Polish Government Scholarship 2019 Application Process
The complete set of documents should be submitted by post or delivered personally (With an envelop annotation “Scholarship Program for Young Academicians”) to the counter part Polish diplomatic outposts. Complete set of documents scanned preferably in JPG format shall be send also e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline.
The Polish Government Scholarship application registration deadline is March 2019 respectively, candidate can visit official website to get complete details before apply.