OAS Partnership Program 2020 for Education and Training inviting Scholarships to Master Degree courses in OAS Member state, eligible students can apply before deadline at https://www.oas.org……
The Organization of American States (OAS), through the Department of Human Development Education and Employment (DHDEE) and the University of the West Indies (UWI), through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), are offering scholarships to qualified American students to participate Master Degree Programme. Applications will be available in online eligible students can apply for the OAS scholarships on or before deadline.
Selected students will get scholarship from OAS and UWI will provide USD $7,000. It will cover the tuition fees.
OAS Partnerships Program 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be a citizen and permanent resident legal resident of any OAS Member state, Applicant Should Provide an unconditional admission Letter to University of the West Indies. Applicant should not be an OAS staff or individual who maintains employment contracts with the OAS or a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS or immediate relatives of a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS.
All the documents must be English or official translated English
- Unconditional Admission Letter
- Recommendation Letters
- Proof of additional funds
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree Transcript (record of university grades)
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree diploma
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Copy of a Government Issued ID (passport or national ID)
- Proof of English Proficiency, if applicable
Applicants whose native language is not a English should submit one of the following documents as a proof of English Proficiency.
- An official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper based test, 230 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 89;
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent
Proof that you have sufficient funds to cover remaining tuition and fees and other costs not covered by this scholarship by including one, or a combination, of the following documents with your scholarship application
- A copy of a rental agreement on property showing you as the property owner;
- A copy of a bank statement or bank letter;
- A letter from an employer showing your monthly or yearly salary;
- A letter showing a student loan or additional scholarship(s), grants, financial aid.
Applicants first of all make all supporting document in one pdf file. Apply for the scholarship in online through official website https://www.oas.org.
Application Deadline – Expected
The OAS Partnerships Program Application registration deadline is April 2020 respectively, for more guidelines with official schedule visit official website before apply.