National Endowment for the Arts sponsoring NEA Creative Writing Fellowships 2019 to U.S writers, eligible writers can apply before deadline at https://www.arts.gov….
The National Endowment for the Arts is open for Creative Writing Fellowships to U.S Citizen writers, the NEA fellowship provides writers the time and space to create, revise, conduct research, and connect with readers. Eligible and interested US writers can apply for the fellowship on or before deadline.
Fellowship Value: Selected writers can get award value of $25,000.
Eligibility Criteria about NEA Creative Writing Fellowships 2019
Applicant must be citizen to US, Applicant must be a novel or novella or a volume of creative nonfiction or at least five different short stories, works of short fiction, excerpts from novels or memoirs, or creative essays (or any combination thereof) in two or more literary journals, anthologies, or publications that regularly include fiction and/or creative nonfiction as a portion of their format or A volume of short fiction or a collection of short stories.
Individuals who have received two or more Literature Fellowships or Translation Fellowship from the National Endowment of Arts are nor eligible. News Reporting, Scholarly writing, Working towards academic degree are not applicable.
Application Mandatory Forms
A complete application consist of following
- Application for Federal Assistance (SF-424)
- Attachments Form to which you have attached:
- Manuscript material: 7-10 pages of sample work
- Cover page
- Summary of applicant publications
NEA Creative Writing Fellowships 2019 Application Process
Applicants must submit your application electronically through Grants.gov, the federal government’s online application system. The Grants.gov system must receive your validated and accepted application no later than 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, on March 7, 2019. The National Endowment for the Arts will not accept late applications.
Steps for the Application Registration
- Register with https://www.grants.gov/
- Download Application Package
- Verify Downloaded software
- Access the application package on Grants.gov
- Save the application package to a location on your computer or network where you can find it readily.
- Grants.gov page go through “Application Filling Name”
- Access all Mandatory forms
- Follow Application Instructions
- Fill out the Application for Federal Assistance SF 424 – Individual
- Complete and Attach Required Items to the Attachments Form
- Submit your electronic application
The Writing Fellowships Award Application Deadline is March, 2019 Respectively,
Earliest Announcement of Grant Award or Rejection: December 2019
Earliest Beginning Date for National Endowment for the Arts Period of Performance: January 1 2020.
Any queries and suggestion send e-mail to LitFellowships@arts.gov or contact via 202/682-5034 and candidate can visit official website before apply at https://www.arts.gov/grants-individuals/creative-writing-fellowships