Melbourne University offering Undergraduate scholarships 2019-2020 for International students, eligible students can apply before deadline at https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au…..
Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships 2019-2020 applications invited for Under Graduate courses at Melbourne University for International students, the scholarships is open for other than Australia and New Zealand students, applicants who are taken admission at Melbourne University will be automatically consider for the scholarship based on merit in their previous academics, qualified students can apply for the scholarship on or before deadline.
Total Awards: 50 Scholarship awards available for every academic year.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
- A one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- A 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree
- A 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicant must be citizen of a Country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia. Applicant should have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at Melbourne University and have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
Application Process to Apply Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
Applicant should not need to submit an application for this scholarship, all eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
The selection process will be done in 5 rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round. International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region. Scholarships have been awarded to students from countries such as Mexico, Singapore, Bangladesh, China, Mauritius, Sweden, Malaysia, USA and India. Successful students will be informed through e-mail within 2 weeks of the selection round being held.
Application Deadline: Expected
- November, December and January for student starting in Semester 1 or 2
- April and May for students starting in Semester 2
Before apply, visit official website to get complete details with official schedule.