Higherlife Foundation inviting Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2020 applications for highly talented and academically gifted students, application registration complete before deadline at https://www.higherlifefoundation.com
Higherlife Foundation is offering Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2020 for students referred to as “Joshualites”, the A-level scholarships are available to Zimbabwean citizens under the age of 21 at the time of applying, Candidates starting Lower 6th and University scholarships are for candidates entering 1st year undergraduate studies, 70% of the scholarships will be for Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) studies, remaining 30% is reserved for other disciplines.
Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be citizen of Zimbabwe, Candidate academic Merit as determined by applicant performance in public examinations (mainly ZIMSEC and Cambridge), A-Level applications, Candidate should have a minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” grade passes is required and for University applications, Applicant should have a minimum of TEN (10) points for females and TWELVE (12) points for males is required along with this candidate should need some more additional skills.
- Leadership Potential as demonstrated by levels of responsibility and office bearing in the School and surrounding
- Communities, as well as confirmed indications of Community Engagements and extra-curricular activity
- Personal Integrity as deduced from School Reports and reports from other responsible authorities
Candidates who comes under the age of 21 years are applicable for the scholarship.
- Academic certificates/public exam results
- Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Character Reference Form (Download Here)
- Character Reference Form to be hand delivered to any Higherlife Foundation office
- NB: Scholarships are for Zimbabwean public institutions only
How to Apply for Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2020
- Open official website https://www.higherlifefoundation.com
- Fill all the fields given in the application form like Personal details, Next of Kin, Academic information, ‘O’ Level Exam Results etc.
The information included on this form will be kept strictly confidential and this is necessary to ensure that the Foundations limited resources are allocated as fairly and justly as possible. On submission of this form, you will receive an application confirmation email. The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Committee will then review and consider all applications and you will be contacted upon being successful.
The Higherlife Foundation has not announced the official dates right now and they will be announced soon, for complete details please visit official website to get complete details at https://www.higherlifefoundation.com.