Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Online Application for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students fresh and renewals at http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in…
The Government of Jharkhand, Welfare Department has invited application for e-Kalyan Scholarship from Pre Matric and Post Matric students through e-kalyan student login. Every year Welfare department will provide scholarships for Minority and Backward category students in the state and the candidate who are studying 10th and above classes in Jharkhand state and family income is less those candidates are eligible for e-kalyan scholarship 2020.
Candidates who are applying fresh they can register newly with the fresh ekalyan application and who need to renew they can renewal through ekalyan student login.
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Eligibility Conditions
- Candidate must be resident of Jharkhand state
- Candidate must belong to BC, SC, ST or Backward classes
- SC/ST family income should not be more than 2,50,000 and BC family Income should not be more than 1,00,000
Requearied Documents or Certificates
- Caste, Nativity and Income Certificate
- All the Education Mark sheets and Study Certificate
- Bank Account in prescribed bank
- Photogarh of the student
How to Apply for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020
Candidates who are applying fresh application for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 can apply through e-Kalyan student login page by following the given guidelines.
- Open the official website of Jharkhand e-Kalyan – http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLogin.do
- Go through the student login registration form link
- Log on to the sign up link
- Create account by entering applicant name, date of birth details and personal details
After successfully submitted ekalyan application 2020 the candidate will receive SMS/email for his/her details with login id and password, now log in as a student and full fill the form with required details and upload the scanned copy of needed documents and then submit the form.
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Renewal Process
Candidates who are already registered for Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarships can check the status of application form by using student previous year login details, the candidate can check the status of the application form and renewal e-Kalyan scholarship.
Online registration link will be available before end of September 2020 and any queries visit official website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in