Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Registration started, eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.jkcf.org….
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation’s Young Scholars Program is one of the largest funding programs that help the brilliant but financially troubled students to get access to proper studies, It is dedicated to advance the field of education by giving chance to the promising students, the foundation grants over $90 million that helps the students with financial needs to have proper education.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship 2019 – What is the worth of the grant?
The rate of selection for this program is quite high, The people who apply for the Cooke College Scholarships are referred as Cooke Young Scholars, More than 90% of the Cooke Young Scholars are selected for the scholarship, They can get an award for about $40,000 for a year, there are also those who have received the Cooke Graduate Scholarships, the amount offered in that program is $50,000 a year. The amount is paid for up to 4 years depending on the duration of the course, this is certainly a worthy effort to secure the future of brilliant students with financial difficulties.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships 2019 – What is the eligibility?
Are you eligible to apply for this scholarship? Here are the metrics that you need to fulfill in order to make sure that you are eligible for consideration by the selection committee.
- The ones who are in the senior school and are planning to graduate from a recognized US High School
- The ones who intend to enroll to in accredited four-year college are the ones considered eligible
- The cumulative GPA of the supplicant should be 3.5 or more
- She or he needs to be in top 15% scorer in standardized test. Should have SAT combined math and critical reading score of 1200. The ACT composite score of needs to be 26 or above
- The applicant needs to showcase significant financial need. The applicants with family income up to $95,000 are considered
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships 2019 – The process of application
With opening of the online application you can apply. If you follow the procedure given then it is much easy to fill the form and apply.
The deadline for the application is not fixed, Anyone who is in their senior year can apply for the program from December through March, and the final result comes out in April with the name of those who are selected, eligible candidates can visit official website before apply at http://www.jkcf.org/scholarship-programs/