International Max-Planck Research School, Germany inviting applications for Doctoral Fellowship Programme for Research Scholars in the field of Economics, Law & Psychology. Candidates can apply to IMPRS PhD Fellowship 2018 on or before deadline at http://www.imprs.econ.mpg.de
The International Max-Planck Research School offering Doctoral Fellowship Programme in the field of Economics, Law & Psychology to out-standing candidates. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Doctoral Fellowship can get complete details before applying for the Fellowship. In a joint project, the IMPRS Uncertainty and the CGS offer four doctoral positions starting in summer/fall. We particularly encourage candidates with an interest in behavioral economics and interdisciplinary research question to apply.
The International Max Planck Research School on Adapting Behavior in a Fundamentally Uncertain World (IMPRS Uncertainty) and the Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences (CGS) as well as the Max Planck Research Group “Moral Courage: Psychological processes and determinants of bystander intervention against norm violations”.
Total No.of Fellowship: 4 Doctoral Fellowships are available for Research Scholars
IMPRS PhD Fellowship 2018 Value
Students admitted to the IMPRS will receive a monthly scholarship of 1,365 EUR for maximally three years to cover their living expenses, the stipend is tax-free, Additional payments for accompanying spouses or children might be possible under certain prerequisites.
IMPRS PhD Fellowship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants from any country students are eligible to apply for the Fellowships. Candidates who are pursued Diploma, Master Degree in the fields of Economics, Law & Psychology are eligible for the Fellowship Programme.
- Your filled out application form including your contact information, educational background,
- the naming of two recommenders and your choice concerning which faculty members you want to meet if invited for an interview
- Curriculum Vitae (including academic training and professional experience)
- A letter of interest (max. 1000 words) stating your research interest, your interest in interdisciplinary approach, a possible research topic and how this topic is related to the research school
- Official transcripts/records of studies of all colleges/universities you have attended (scan or photocopy)
- Two letters of recommendation and two ratings of your academic skills and abilities by mentors who know you well.
IMPRS PhD Fellowship 2018 Application Process
All the eligible candidates need to apply for the fellowships in online mode through official website http://www.imprs.econ.mpg.de. Read all the instructions given in the application form and collect all the supporting documents before apply for the Fellowship.
The International Max-Planck Research School, Germany has announced the application submission deadline is March 2018, and the candidates will have any queries regarding Doctoral Fellowship Programme send mail to email@example.com