Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2020 inviting applications for Under Graduate courses. Eligible students can apply for the scholarship through http://www.gauravfoundation.org
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020 seeking applications from Indian citizens. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide an opportunity to the applicants who have passed Class 12 and of age group 17-35 years with a dream that, one day everybody has a better place to live and there will be superb education, by leaving an economic world for future eras and get tuition fees for higher studies. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the scholarship can go through complete details of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020 and submit application form on or before closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020
Scholarship is open to Indian Citizens and must not hold Passport of any other country. Applicant should hold 12th class from any government recognized board in India. Applicant who are pursuing Under Graduate courses in any government recognized universities are eligible to the scholarship. Candidate should have secure minimum 60% of marks in academics. Candidates who are benefiting other scholarships are not eligible to the scholarship.
Age Limit:Applicant age limit should be between 17-35 years.
Application Process for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Open official Website http://www.gauravfoundation.org
- Download the request
- Fill the Form and attach a demand draft of Rs 1500 in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai.
Completion of application process send application form to following address by post on or before closing date.
G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden,
210-212, Cochrane Basin Road,
Korrukupet, Chennai – 600 021,
Tamil Nadu, India
- Active/valid annual member or special applicant of Gaurav Foundation.
- Filled application form.Family Income (varies from applicant to applicant).
- Previous educational history with minimum 60% marks.
- Documents listed on the main form.
- Current/proposed college & fees structure.
- Academic References (Teaching Staff).Verification & other procedures.