Apply online for Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad 2020, eligible candidates can apply before deadline at www2.ed.gov….
The aim of the program is to provide funds to colleges/institutions/universities for all the doctoral students who are conducting research in foreign languages in their countries. This is like a financial assistance to the research students to increase their capacity and in turn leads to good output for the future world, where as western European countries are not eligible to receive funds. The fund is given to research work for six to twelve months. It increases global competition and excellence in research works.
Number of Awardees
The U.S. Department of Education releases funds for 90 fellowships in research works all over the world.
Value of Award
This is the scholarship of value $3,011,504 annually.This grant is distributed among 90 fellowships with a individual grant of $33,461 for the selected applicants according to the press release details.
Eligibility criteria for Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad 2020
Fellowships are given to the doctoral candidates in the fields of foreign languages and area studies for 6-12 months and they must apply through the institutions in which they are having candidature. A student is eligible to receive a fellowship if he or she.
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of United states.
- Is a graduate student with a good academic score and eligible to apply for higher education in the United States, when the fellowship begins
- Is eligible to apply for a doctoral program in modern foreign languages and area studies at that institution; when the fellowship period begins
- Is interested to have a teaching career in the United States after graduation and
- Posses excellent skills in different languages necessary to carry out the dissertation project
Nationality: The candidate from US origin are eligible to apply for the fellowship programme under US Department.
How to Apply to Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad 2020
The process of application is through online mode, All given details are to be sent along with the application form. The following are the necessary pre-requisites to apply for the fellowship programme through online.
- Curriculum vitae
- Narrative script with limitations
- Bibliography with limitations
- Documents as verification proof for details
- Graduate references
- Language references
Application Deadline : Expected
Online applications start from February, 2020 and ends in March,2020 respectively, visit official website before apply to get complete guidelines with official schedule at https://www.ed.gov/