Forte Foundation inviting MBA Scholarship for International students to Pursue MBA course at Imperial College of Business, candidates can apply before deadline for Forte Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020 at https://www.imperial.ac.uk….
Forte Foundation is pleased to announce MBA Scholarships for International students to pursue MBA Course at Imperial College of Business, Imperial College Business School is a proud sponsor of the Forté Foundation, a non-profit organisation that champions women’s progression within business through access to education, We are pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the Full-Time MBA, Applicants can get deadline, eligibility conditions for Forte Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020.
Scholarship Award Value: £25,500
Scholarships are applicable to all women pursuing MBA programme at Imperial College Business school, and Applicants from any of the country are eligible to apply for the scholarships. The Forte Foundation MBA Scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which should also be submitted by 26 January 2020
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
Forte Foundation Scholarships Selection Process
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
How to Apply for Forte Foundation MBA Scholarship 2020
Female candidates who submit their application and GMAT score before 26 January 2020 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2020 will automatically be considered, All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
The Forte Foundation has announced the MBA Scholarships 2020 application registration deadline is March 2020 respectively, eligible candidates can apply before deadline and visit official website to get complete details at http://www.fortefoundation.org/site/PageServer?pagename=premba_fellows#.WgxNnmiCzIU