Apply for Switzerland EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2018-2019, interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline at https://master.epfl.ch……
The EPFL provides scholarship provides fellowship to the students who are interested in pursuing Masters degree course in Switzerland, the applying and selected candidates were given fellowships that are financed by EPFL directly and others through partnerships with foundations or companies, Cumulating this fellowship with other substantial scholarships isn’t possible, Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they will receive during their master’s and cases will be evaluated one by one, applications are received twice a year where it is the discretion of the candidate to choose the seasonal session of course offered.
The award is given to the selected students who are interested in pursuing Masters degree course in Switzerland. Number of scholarships are not specified.
Value of award:
The value of the scholarship includes:
For EXTERNAL applications:
- CHF 16’000 per academic year (split into monthly payments), meaning:
CHF 32’000 for a 2-years Master’s(120 credits)
CHF 24’000 for a 1 1/2 year Master’s (90 credits)
- reservation of a room in students accommodation.
For INTERNAL applications: (candidates holding EPFL bachelor’s degree)
- CHF 10’000 (split into 2 payments)
- A certificate of excellence for the results obtained during their Bachelor’s degree from university.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2019-2020
The following are the criteria that the contesting candidate should posses EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2019-2020, the candidate should possess minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for candidate’s application to be considered, any candidate who are applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant holding a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related field from a recognized university can apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs.
- The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done completely based on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
No age limit is prescribed in the application form candidates should go through the notification before applying.
The students all around the world with all eligible criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. No nationality restriction.
Application procedure to apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2019-2020
The following are the required criteria to apply for:
- a CV
- a motivation letter
- a transcript of all grades obtained at EPFL
Application form is to be submitted along with the documents mentioned above through e-mail through official website.
Application deadline: Expected
Mostly online applications are released in the month of mid-November to January 15th and from January 16th to April 15th, 2019 respectively, for further information please visit https://master.epfl.ch/excellence-fellowships before deadline.