Dahlem Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019-2020 for International Students in Germany, interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Germany Dahlem Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019-2020 before deadline at http://www.fu-berlin.de…..
Freie Universitat Berlin offers Dahlem postdoctoral Scholarships to postdoctoral students from international arena who are interested in pursuing research at the Free University of Berlin, Fellowships under program are available to outstanding or academically excellent postdoctoral researchers from all disciplines and nationalities with at least six months international research experience are applicable to apply for the scholarship, the applicant must have completed their doctoral degree no longer than four years ago.
The award is given to the selected students who are interested in pursuing research at the Free University of Berlin, Number of scholarships maximum up to 15.
Value of award:
The value of the scholarship includes fourteen months research funding, an employment contract, Social security and health insurance, monthly research allowance, travel costs and so on till the completion of research.
Eligibility Criteria for Dahlem Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019-20 for International Students in Germany
The following are the criteria that the contesting candidate should posses to apply for Dahlem Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students in Germany 2018-2019, Applicants have to submit a project plan based on the research fields/ key topics that are under the Freie Universität Berlin.
- Candidate should hold a doctoral degree, where the dissertation must be submitted and proof must be available.
- Candidate must have completed their doctoral degree no longer than four years ago.
- Candidate must have at least six months’ international research experience, three months of which must be an uninterrupted stay.
No age limit is prescribed in the application form candidates should go through the notification before applying.
The students all around the world with all eligible criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. No nationality restriction.
Application procedure to apply for Dahlem Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students in Germany – 2019-2020
The following are the required criteria to apply for:
- Project proposal
- Doctoral certificate/ certified translation
- MA/ MSc or equivalent certificate/ certified translation
- BA / BSc or equivalent certificate/ certified translation
- List of publications, presentations, prizes and awards
- Two letters of recommendation as specified in application
Application form is to be submitted along with the documents mentioned above through e-mail through official website to the Registrar’s Department.
Application deadline: Expected
The Germany scholarship application registration deadline is March, 2019, before apply visit official website for further information at http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/sites/promovieren/drs/drs_fellowships/DAHLEM-POSTDOC-FELLOWSHIPS/index.html