Czech Republic Government has announced scholarships for Sudan and Ethiopian Students, application registration started for Czech Republic Scholarship 2018, apply before deadline…
These scholarships are especially for South Sudan and Ethiopian students by the Government of the Czech Republic, though regularly amended it certainly provides a great help to the eligible and worthy students. The Government of Czech Republic has to fund the scholarship to Sudan & Ethiopian Students for helping to continue their study in the Czech Republic.
Those who are interested in taking a course in these subjects are eligible for applying for the Czech Republic scholarship 2018, all of the subjects are taught in the Czech language.
- Power engineering
- Shoemaking ( Ethiopia) power engineering
- Economics (trade)
These are some of the subjects that are taught in English and eligible for the program.
- Economics (trade)
- Information technologies
It is necessary that all the subjects should be offered by Czech public Higher Education Institutions.
What is the course level
The scholarship programs are available for those who are pursuing undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. degree level at any of the Czech public Higher Education Institutions.
Who provides the Czech Republic Scholarship?
The scholarship is provided by The Government of the Czech Republic and can only be taken at the country of Czech Republic.
Eligibility to apply Czech Republic Government Scholarships 2018
The program is eligible for Ethiopian and South Sudan students, they are the only ones who can apply.
Description of the program
Here are the brief details about the program for the applicants to understand in a better manner.
- There are 3 scholarships available for Ethiopian students BSP, MSP, DSP in Czech language
- The number of scholarships is MSP and DSP in English language
- Only 1 Sudan student will be awarded
- The program is offered for undergraduates 3-4 years, in the Czech language
- For master’s students 4-6 years in Czech language
- For master’s students 4-6 years in English language
- In Czech language for PhD students 3-4 years is the period
- In English language for PhD students 3-4 years is the period
- It covers the cost of studying along with that of the stay in CR
- Cost of food and public transport is also covered
Czech Republic Scholarship 2018 – Criteria for selection
The application needs to be downloaded from online and then filled properly before submitting. Here are the metrics that one needs to cover to be eligible for selection.
- Filled in Roman letter (English of Czech)
- A phone of 45 mm x 35 mm need to be filled in the form
- Application Identification number should be provided
- All boxes should be filled
- A motivation letter needs to be attached describing the expectations of the students in terms of the future studies and its application in real life. They also need to mention how selecting them will benefit their country
- Printed copy needs to be signed by the applicant
The deadline is set to be in September 2018.