University of Southampton Cyber Security is offering CSA PhD Studentships 2018 for conduct research as part of the Southampton Cyber Security Academy (CSA), Applicants can apply before deadline at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk…
Ph.D Studentship is offering to Cyber Security Courses pursuing at University of Southampton Cyber Security Academy (CSA), The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Applicants who are in the following field of study are eligible for Ph.D studentship can apply before deadline, get all the Ph.D studentship eligibility conditions before proceeding to registration process.
Study Subjects in Cyber Security
- Cyber situational awareness;
- Formal methods;
- The human component in cyber security;
- Machine learning;
- Risk analysis and management;
- Hardware security assurance;
- Validation and verification;
- Data provenance;
- Probabilistic modelling;
- Data analysis;
- Emergent behaviour in the Internet of Things;
- Characterisation of vulnerabilities in embedded control systems;
- Software defined networks;
- Anomaly and intrusion detection;
- Attack mitigation;
- Damage assessment;
- The defence of complex systems;
- Cryptography for low-power devices;
- Safety and security co-design;
- Anonymity and privacy;
- Domain specific languages for cyber security.
Studentship Value: Fees and a stipend of £22,000 per year.
Cyber Security PHD Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applications would be welcome from candidates holding good degrees (first class or upper-second class) in a relevant subject, the successful applicants will be expected to work in partnership with industry through the CSA, and this is likely to require UK security clearance. Applicants from all the countries are eligible for the CSA PhD scholarship 2018. EU and Overseas students applying for an MPhil/PhD degree should achieve an IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each competency.
- Academic Transcripts for all years of study
- Curriculum vitae
- Research interest of topic
CSA PhD Studentships 2018 Application Process
Applicants who are satisfied the eligibility conditions must apply for the Southampton University Cyber Security CSA PhD Studentships through online process at official website http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/phd/how-to-apply. On receipt of your application, the University’s Admissions Hub will send an acknowledgement of receipt (email) to you and provide you with an individual admissions reference number.
The Southampton University CSA has announced the scholarship application registration deadline is May 2018 respectively, eligible candidates can visit official webpage before apply to get complete details at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=791816FP