The Christophers Poster Contest 2018 applications inviting for Contestants to participate in Essay competition for High School students, Interested students can apply before deadline at https://www.christophers.org/
The New York, Christopher’s Poster Contest conducting Poster Contest for High school students in grades 9 through 12 are invited to enter our annual Poster Contest by creating a poster interpreting the theme “One Person Can Make a Difference”. Eligible and interested students can submit poster on or before deadline by following the guidelines to prepare Poster. The contest is conducting for only US citizens.
- First Prize – $1000
- Second Prize – $500
- Third Prize – $250
- Up to five Honorable Mentions of $100 each
The Christophers Poster Contest 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be resident to US. High school students in grades 9 through 12 are eligible to participate in the annual Poster contest, Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes can be awarded.
- Posters must include the statement “You can make a difference” and illustrate the idea that one person can change the world for the better.
- Each poster must be the work of one student.
- The poster concept and design and any photos or artwork used must be the original work of the student entering.
- Posters must be 16 x 20 inches in size, including border or mat, if used.
- If charcoal, pastels or glitter are used, the poster must be either laminated or covered with clear plastic.
Application Process of the Christophers Poster Contest 2018
Students who have created Poster digitally can submit Poster via e-mail as jpg file, and completed Posters can submit to following e-mail id email@example.com
Selection Process of the Christophers Poster Contest 2018
Posters will be judged on overall impact, effectiveness in conveying the theme, originality and artistic merit. Judges’ decisions are final.
Application Deadline – Expected
The Christophers Poster Contest 2018 Award application registration deadline is February 19th 2018 is the application deadline and the winners list will be announced on April 30th 2018 respectively.
Any queries send to following Address
High School Poster Contest,
5 Hanover Square, 22nd Floor New York, NY 10004