CEHC Invite Application’s for CEHC MSC Scholarships (fully-fund) for Master Degree In Public Health For Eye Care, UK, eligible international students can apply Masters Degree CEHC Scholarships 2020 before deadline at http://cehc.lshtm.ac.uk…
This CEHC scholarship program is proudly presented by the Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium, International Centre for Eye Health, there are number of Masters (MSC) scholarships on offer related to the field of Public Health for Eye Care. This program is especially designed for those who are brilliant in academics but can lose the opportunity of higher studies due to lack of proper finances, this is a program that is mainly open for the students who are from the low-income countries, Only a selected few will receive the scholarship that is fully funded.
CEHC Scholarships 2020 – What is the award value?
The value of the award different with each students every year but there are certain aspects that are included based on which the total amount is calculated, the aspects which make up the value of the scholarship are as followed:
- Course fees
- Return flight tickets and for two trips
- Funds for the dissertation project
- Cost of living that is spend towards accommodation when someone is staying at the International Students House in Central London
Areas of studies
What are the areas of studies in which the scholarship is applicable? Well, here is the information for you. The students who want to pursue Master degree (MSC) in Public Health for Eye Care are the ones allowed to apply for this program.
CEHC Scholarships 2020 – What is the place of the study?
The selected students can take the course under this program anywhere? Well, sadly that is not an option. This program is only applicable in the country of United Kingdom.
Understanding the eligibility about CEHC Scholarships 2020
What are the criteria that one needs to fulfill in order to make sure that they are eligible for the application.
- The applicants need to be from middle or low income Commonwealth countries
- They need to continue their work on the regions where there is less resources for eye health
- The students need to work in the areas where there is very limited or no training opportunities in PHEC / community eye health
- They need to demonstrate their previous involvement in the community eye health activities. Involvement in VISION2020 programs is also considered as a criterion for eligibility
- They were involved in eye care based research in public health for eye
- They fulfill the requirements for UK Border Agency English Language Requirement. In other words, they need to pass the LSHTM English language
CEHC Scholarships 2020 for Master Degree (MSC) In Public Health for Eye Care – Process of application
You need to create an application package and submit it within the given deadline, the package should contain the following elements.
- Copy of page of photograph of your passport
- Test results of English language
- Evidence of funding
- Research proposal
- Proof of permanent residence
What is the deadline?
The last date of submission is in the month of May respectively, any application received after the given date will not be entertained, before submission of application visit official website and get more details at http://cehc.lshtm.ac.uk/lshtm-scholarships/