Applications are inviting for CCS University Scholarship form 2020 to graduate students. Students who are pursuing graduate courses in CCS University can get scholarship details
The CCS University is providing Chaudhary Charan Singh University CCS University Scholarship form 2020. The process of filling up the application form is very easy. All interested contenders have to do is check their eligibility criteria first and then fill up form or do CCS University Scholarship Online Registration. Those who are pursuing various regular courses from CCSU (Chaudhary Charan Singh University) can take part in this Scholarship Scheme. Eligible students can get the scholarship details and apply for the scholarship on or before closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for CCS University Scholarship form 2020
Only those students who are studying in any degree college recognized by CCS University Meerut are eligible to apply. Student pursuing any course i.e. BCA, BBA, B.Sc., BA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com, B.Ed., etc offered by this university are only eligible. Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,00,000/-(Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year. Only reserved category applicants such as SC / ST / OBC / PH can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Fee Submission Slip
- Address Proof
- 3 Affidavits for SC candidate, 2 for OBC, 2 for General Candidates
Application Process for CCS University Scholarship form 2020
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the department firstly.
- Then, they have to choose the right section and look up their scholarship link.
- Get the link according to the course you are pursuing.
- Then, fill up application form by following the instructions.
- After that, upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the form and save for further usage.
Successful completion of application process save a copy of application for future use, Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.