The The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation has called applications for CBC Spouses Education Scholarship 2020-21 from US citizen or permanent U.S. resident. Interested and eligible can apply before deadline at https://www.cbcfinc.org….
The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation provides Spouses Education scholarship to the students who want to pursue their under graduation or graduation in abroad, The scholarship is provided only for the US residents to support the students who are highly talented but with deprived economic status within the nation, the organization provides financial assistance to the US students who are presently undergoing their graduation or degree for full-time of years or the student who is about to undergo are applicable to receive the scholarship under Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.
The award is provided as a scholarship to the US resident students who want to pursue their under graduation or graduation in accredited university. the award is given by CBC under Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.
Value of the Award:
The candidate selected for The CBC Spouses Education Scholarship ,are awarded with an amount of $400 – $8,200. he receiving amount is completely relied on graduation course opted by candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for CBC Spouses Education Scholarship 2020-21
- The applied candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent citizen USA.
- Candidate should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student from accredited university/ institution.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Candidate should exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students.
Application procedure to apply for The CBC Spouses Education Scholarship 2020-21
Documents to be submitted:
- personal statement
- recommendation letters that is two, one from community and other from public service leader.
- Electronic copy of detailed Federal Student Aid Report the form should be downloaded from the officially released PDF.
- Resume should be submitted which is of minimum length of 3 pages containing personal information and all other details.
- photograph and official transcript.
Application form should be submitted along with all the documents mentioned above. Transcripts and any needed proof of acceptance along with application form should be mailed to CBC Spouses Education Scholarship.
Application dead line: Expected
Mostly every year online applications are open in between mid- to late December and the application dead line will be in the month of May, 2020 respectively. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before deadline and visit official website to get official schedule and contact..
1720 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20036