Applications are inviting for Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies (BIGSAS) Sandwich Programme in the field of African Studies, African and non-African scholars are eligible to apply for this scholarship at http://www.bigsas.uni-bayreuth.de…
The Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies (BIGSAS) Sandwich Programme offering Scholarships to African and Non-African studies, the BIGSAS Sandwich Scholarship 2020 offers a centre of creative and innovative PhD training based on a multi- and cross-disciplinary research environment, Candidates who are eligible to apply for the scholarships can know detailed information of scholarships like eligible courses, scholarship pattern and apply on or before closing date.
scholarship worth of monthly EUR 1,200
BIGSAS Sandwich Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Applicants from African and non-African scholars are eligible to apply for this Sandwich scholarship, Applicants must have a very good Master’s Degree in one of the disciplines represented at the Graduate School, Applications may be sent in German, English or French; the working language of BIGSAS is English. Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme. The Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies (BIGSAS) brings together African and European academic networks and fosters partnership not only between the University of Bayreuth and its six Partner Universities in Africa but also among universities in Africa.
- Curriculum Vitae (showing your academic progress and qualification(s) in detail)
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate / Higher Education Entrance Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree including transcript of records
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree including transcript of records
BIGSAS Sandwich Scholarship 2020 Application Process
All the eligible candidates need to apply for BIGSAS Sandwich Scholarship 2020 in online mode, Candidate need following academic presentation while applying for the scholarships.
- Project proposal: (including the aims of the dissertation, a detailed work and time schedule for the project, ten pages at a max. and an abstract of the proposal. Please include your name, page number and an explanation of the file on each page.)
- Letter of Motivation (1 page, explaining why you apply for BIGSAS)
- Soft copy of your written Master’s or equivalent thesis
- Two letters of reference (Authors need to be from the applicant’s academic background and mentioned with title and university/institute. Letters have to be signed personally by the authors.)
- List of academic publications (if applicable)
Deadline for Application Process
The Bayreuth International Graduate School has announced the application registration deadline is February 2020, late applications are not accepted, for more and complete details at http://www.bigsas.uni-bayreuth.de.