Atlas Corps inviting Fellowships from Potential and Promising Young Leaders all around the world, Eligible young leaders can apply Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 before deadline at http://www.atlascorps.org….
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best social change leaders offering Fellowships to USA students, the main objective of the Fellowship is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled social sector professionals. applications are considered on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for Host Organization placements, which begin in January, March, May, July, September, or November
Fellowship Duration period: 12-18 months
Young Leaders Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 Benefits
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (groceries, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligibility Criteria for Young Leaders Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020
Other than US citizens are eligible for US Fellowship, Applicant should hold bachelor degree and must be proficient in English Language, Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship and Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Applicant age limit should not be above 35 years
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 Application Process
Application registration is a multi step process at http://www.atlascorps.org/apply-to-united-states.php.
- Online Application (Part 1) – Create login to save your response and return any time
- Online Application (Part 2) (Invitation only) – After review of Part-1 application Atlas Corps will invite eligible candidates for Part-2 application includes additional questions about your skills and interests and several short essay questions.
- Atlas Corps Review Process (by invitation only) – Atlas Corps will review Part 2 applications and select top candidates to interview via Skype with the Atlas Corps Selection Board, including Atlas Corps staff and nonprofit sector, government, and business leaders from multiple countries.
- Host Organization Review Process (by invitation only) – Candidates who pass the Atlas Corps interview stage will be designated as Semi-Finalists, which means they are eligible to be reviewed by potential Host Organizations .
- Host Organization Interview Process (by invitation only) – Host Organizations conduct Skype video interviews with selected Semi- Finalists.
- Selection and Visa Process – Host Organizations will make their final recommendations to Atlas Corps, and Atlas Corps will notify the selected candidates.
- Semi-Finalists who are not selected by a Host Organization will be notified and may be given the option to keep their application on file for consideration for the next class of the Fellowship.
March 2020 is the Tentative date for Fellowship. for more and complete details visit official website of the award.