ASA Scholarship 2018 announced by Armenian Students Association Scholarships Application Process at http://www.asainc.org….
The Armenian Students’ Association operates has started the programme with the single aim to provide financial assistance to those who have brilliant minds but lack the resources, the ASA Scholarship program includes the award for students of different ages for college or graduate school, there are varieties of scholarships /Awards that one can choose for 2018 academic year. This is a philanthropic move that encourages education among the Armenians in America, it also is a way to raise their intellectual standards. Moreover, it is a way to strengthen the bond of American community with Armenian culture.
Understanding the eligibility for Armenian Students Association (ASA) Scholarships
You need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for an ASA Scholarship 2019:
- Should be of Armenian descent
- Full-time enrolled student
- Completed one full year of academics at a four-year accredited U.S. college by June 2017
- Must be a U.S. citizen or possess appropriate Visa
Process of application for Armenian Students Association Scholarships
What do you need to do in order to apply? Here are the details:
- Download the form http://www.asainc.org/national/scholarships/Scholarship-ApplicationForm.pdf
- Download ad properly complete the student’s reference form: http://www.asainc.org/national/scholarships/Scholarship-ReferenceForm.pdf
- Submit a 300 words essay on additional information about yourself along with your belief and other things that may assist the committee with better decision about selecting your application
- An official college transcript
- The freshmen must submit transcripts from current college and former High School
- Three reference letters, two should be from teachers, professors, or employers and one letter is personal from family friend
- From must be sent by mail addressed to ASA office.
- Tuition Costs Include a copy of your school’s costs for the 2018-2019 academic year
The address for sending the application is:
Armenian Students’ Association of America, Inc
333 Atlantic Avenue
Warwick, RI 02888
What is the value of the scholarship?
There is no set value that is given to the ones who wins the scholarship. Depending on various factors, it keeps on changing.
Deadline for application submission
All the ASA Scholarship Award 2019 application along with the supporting documents needs to reach the given address by March 15th, anything after the given time period will not be accepted.
There might be different questions that need to be answered. Thus, for more details, you can always visit: http://www.asainc.org/national/scholarships.shtml
If you want to get in touch with the representatives then the best way is to call the ASA office, the number for calling the office is (401) 461-6114.