Associação Brasileira de Estudos Irlandeses (ABEI) and Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin (Trinity) inviting applications for Fellowships to Brazilian students in Ireland for pursuing Master courses, ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship 2018 Application registration at https://www.tcd.ie
The Brazilian Association of Irish Studies (ABEI) and Trinity College Dublin announce Fellowship for application proposals to select students from Brazilian institutions that are members of ABEI for a MA scholarship in Irish Studies at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. The ABEI/HADDAD scholarship includes registration of one year in a grant for a Masters program in Irish Studies at Trinity, Ireland in the following fields of research. The ABEI/HADDAD scholarship process will be done on merit basis.
- M.Phil Early Modern History
- M.Phil in modern History Irish History
- M.F.A. Playwriting
- M. Phil in Literary Translation
- M. Phil in Irish
Scholarship Value: €35,000.
ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship 2018 – Scholarship Details
The scholarship grant will cover one year worth of international tuition fee, accommodation, travel costs and living expenses for a total value.
ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are pursuing courses in Brazilian institutions are only eligible for the scholarships, Applicant should hold Under Graduation course and must be enrolled in Post Graduation course, Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University, The student must have an average higher than 7 for undergraduates or an A or B for post-graduates, The student needs to be a member of ABEI and be up-to-date with the annual payment. The student must not be taking part in an exchange program.
- Registration Form
- Letter of Interest in English stating why student choose programme their academic interests and how his/her research project (abstract of the proposal) or the ongoing study program will benefit (maximum 3 pages or 1500 words);
- A recent academic paper was written in English (maximum 7 pages or 3000 words);
- English proficiency certificate. Trinity accepts the following proficiency exams if they had been taken within two years of the date of the application
- Updated student undergraduate (and postgraduate) transcript from Sistema Jupiter web or Janus web, or from another Brazilian University;
- Curriculum Vitae (student must present their Curriculum Lattes);
- Two reference letters written in English sent to ccint.fflch-at-usp.br ;
- A copy of the student’s passport which must be valid at least until the end of the exchange program.
Minimum Scores for English Test Proficiency
IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
TOEFL: 88 – iBT, 230 – Computer based, 570 – paper based
University of Cambridge: 180+ on Cambridge English scale with no less than 175 in each skill and use of English i.e. Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2) Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2) First Certificate, Grade A (CEFR Level C1) Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59)
ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship 2018 Application process
Applicant can submit above mentioned supporting documents to the following address on or before deadline.
Comissão de Cooperação Internacional,
FFLCH (CCInt-FFLCH) Rua do Lago,
nº 717, room 130 (FFLCH Administration Building).
ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship 2018 Application Deadline
The Fellowship award Application registration deadline is April 2018 respectively, candidate can visit official scholarship award link to get complete details with schedule at https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Postgraduate/abeihaddadfellow.php