Aalto University is offering scholarships to pursue master degree programme in the field of Business and Economics, Science and Technology, Art and Design, eligible students can get Aalto University International Master Scholarships 2018-2019 before deadline at http://www.aalto.fi…
Aalto university inviting international Master scholarship applications for Master courses in the field of Business and Economics, Science and Technology, Arts and Design. Scholarship is open to Non-EU/EEA students, Aalto University specialists in science, art, technology and business, the university has improved markedly in rankings specific to these fields, and places high in the ranking lists. There are between 17 000 and 22 000 universities in the world, about 1 000 in Europe, about 70 in the Nordic Countries, and 14 in Finland, eligible students can get scholarship details.
Field of Study: Business and Economics, Science and Technology and Art and Design.
Scholarship Available Country: Finland
Scholarship Value: The tuition fee for master’s programmes is €15 000 per academic year. Scholarships may cover 100 % or 50 % of the tuition fee, The number of scholarships is limited, the scholarships do not cover living costs. Students are expected to cover living expenses (app. EUR 800 per month) and other study related costs from their own financial resources.
Eligibility Criteria Aalto University International Master Scholarships 2018-2019
Scholarship is open to non EU/EEA students, Applicant should hold Bachelor degree in the field of Business and Economics, Science and Technology, Arts and Design, Applicants who are taking admission at Aalto University to pursue Master courses in the above mentioned fields are eligible, Applicant should be proficient in English Language. Applicants must take English test and should obtain with minimum scores listed below
- IELTS(Academic IELTS only)
- Overall Band Score: 6.5
- Writing Band Score: 5.5
- TOEFL (IBT = Internet Based Test, PBT = Paper Based Test)
- Total score: 92 (IBT), 580 (PBT)
- Writing score: 22 (IBT), 4.0 (PBT)
- CAE/CPE(CAE = Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English, CPE = Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Grades accepted: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English(PTE Academic only)
- Total score: 59
- Writing score: 50
- An officially attested copy of an official Bachelor’s degree certificate/diploma
- Authorised translation of the degree certificate/diploma
- An official transcript of records
- Authorised translation of the transcript of records
- Copy of passport or an official identification indicating the citizenship of the applicant
- A demonstration of language proficiency, i.e. language test scores
Application Process of Aalto University International Master Scholarships 2018-2019
Applicant should submit application form along with supporting documents on or before deadline, incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Expected
January 2018 is the expected deadline to scholarship application registration, before apply visit official website to get complete details.